Pressbooks offers webinars each month. Register for an upcoming Pressbooks webinar.
Here are some Pressbooks training videos from the Open Textbook Network.
These 3 recent 1-hour Pressbooks training sessions covered how to:
Need additional resources? Check out the following guides to creating open education resources:
- The Growing Guide to Maricopa Open Digital Press
- The Rebus Guide to Publishing Open Textbooks (So Far)
- Rebus Office Hours – a YouTube Playlist
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Search for existing Open Education Resource at one of the following sites:
- Pressbooks Directory
- SUNY Geneseo’s OASIS Search
- George Mason University OER Metafinder
- OER Commons
- The Open Textbook Library
Are you looking for H5P interactive media? Check out the
Get to know the OER Librarian and the Network Manager for your location.
Be on the lookout for additional professional development opportunities offered by Open Maricopa and the Maricopa Center for Learning and Innovation.